What can you put on the table that everyone likes and thus save yourself trouble? Well, it is clear that a delicious pizza. Using each of the ingredients well, you can achieve a visual effect that makes a pizza look terrifying. We present you the terrifying pizza recipe !
On the one hand, we are going to teach you how to make the pizza dough, since it is tastier when made at home, and on the other hand, how to assemble it so that your real pizza looks totally terrifying.
For the pizza dough:
- 2.5 cups of wheat flour
- ¼ cup cornmeal
- 1.5 tablespoons yeast
- 1 tablespoon of salt
- 1 cup of lukewarm water
For the assembly
- 2 eggs
- 3 frankfurters
- 2 pitted green olives
- ¼ small onion
- 100 grams of York ham
- Grated cheese
- Fried tomato
Preparation of the pizza dough
We are going to start with one of the things that will give you the most work: making the pizza dough. You can buy a frozen base, but we guarantee it won’t taste the same.
- To make the dough, first sift the flour (each separately). In the bowl in which you have sifted the wheat flour, make a hole in the center and add the cornmeal, mix everything well with a spoon.
- Then, make another volcano in the center and add the salt and yeast . Cover and stir again with the help of a spoon.
- Next, pour the water while you are beating with the help of a mixer, or some electric rods that have a lot of power. A homogeneous mass will be formed.
- There will come a time when you can’t beat anymore, so flour your hands and work the dough with your hands. Make a ball, cover with plastic wrap and let it rest for half an hour.
- After that time, flour the surface of the counter on which you are going to work and place the dough. With the shape of a roller, give it the circular shape of the pizza , doing the process several times so that the dough is well compact.
- You would already have your dough ready, but if you don’t want it to burn too much when making the pizza with the rest of the ingredients, you can put it in the oven, at 180º, for about 3-5 minutes to cook it a bit.
Preparation of the terrifying pizza
Having the dough ready, the time has come to put all the ingredients. So let’s get to it, don’t skip a single step so as not to fail.
- First of all you will have to spread the whole pizza with the fried tomato , spreading it well with the tomato so that there is not a single blank space left.
- Next, add the York ham (or serrano if you prefer), well distributed over the pizza, cut into thin strips. Then, the grated cheese spread well to cover the entire base.
- Next, cut the Frankfurt sausages in half and cut a piece of the tip area, which is where the nail will go. Then, you make a few incisions to make them look like the stumps. Something very similar to what is done when preparing amputated fingers.
- Distribute the sausages on the pizza , leaving space for what will later be eyes , and place a small piece of onion on top of the cane finger, which will pretend to be the nail (if you like it raw you can put it later).
- Put the pizza in the oven, at about 180-190º for about 10-12 minutes , it all depends on how much you like it done.
- While the pizza is being made you can cook the eggs . For which you must heat water, until it boils, and then put the eggs for about 8-10 minutes.
- When they are already hard, take them out and cool them with some cold water and proceed to remove the shell. You are going to cut each egg in half.
- When the pizza is done, take it out and put in the eggs, cut half side down. Make a small cut in each egg in the oval area , to leave a small hole. In said egg, put a little fried tomato, to make a bleeding effect.
- Cut the black olives into slices (it is important that they do not have pits) and place them on the eggs , pressing a little so that the tomato spills out… and here you have your terrifying pizza!