It is true that children have to do something that is simple. Now, this does not mean that you do not have to work a little on what you are going to prepare for them. Do you want to surprise them? We recommend making some salty coffins!
The truth is that salty coffins can be filled with whatever you want, but our advice would be:
- 2 slices of crustless bread for each salted coffin
Preparation of the salted coffins
Do you think it will be difficult to prepare some salty coffins for the guests? But if even a child could make this recipe! You just have to follow these very simple steps!
- Place one slice of bread on top of another and cut it in half, making a completely straight line . Next, you give each half the shape of the coffin, cutting two perpendicular cuts at the top with an angle of about 45º.
- The leftover pieces can be used for another recipe. Now, you are going to fill part of the sandwiches with the sausage, that is, the salchichón, the loin, the chorizo and the ham, while another is going to be spread with pate and sobrasada.
- The coffins are already stuffed, but they’re a bit flat, aren’t they? Well, in that case, what we are going to do is take small portions of sausages and cut them into strips. Then, said portion is going to be placed on top of the coffin, making a cross.
- In the salty coffins that you have used pate and sobrasada you can draw the cross with this. In this way, when a person goes to take one, he will know that the salty coffin is filled with.
- Our advice is not to toast the bread. You already know that sandwich bread hardens very quickly once it’s toasted and has to be eaten almost immediately. Better use tender slices of bread.