There are certain concoctions that have become, to put it in some way, completely obligatory on Halloween night. One of them is the witches’ potion , an ideal fresco for this party, both for children and adults. Do you want to know how it is prepared?
There are not many ingredients that you are going to need, so it is a very cheap drink, perfect for a Halloween party where you do not have too much of a budget.
- 3 cups of lemonade
- ¼ cup grenadine
- 2 cups of freshly squeezed cranberry juice
- 1 glass of water
- sugar gummies
- 1 bowl with ice cubes
- ½ envelope of strawberry jelly
Preparation of the witches potion
Are you ready to cast a spell with this spectacular recipe? Good, because it’s as easy to do as saying “open-cadara-leg-of-a-kick”.
- In a large bowl , mix the cranberry juice on one side, which is better if it is freshly squeezed, and the lemonade soda . Stir well, so that the mixture becomes homogeneous.
- Next, you must heat the glass of water, until it boils . So do it either in a saucepan or in the microwave, putting it for about 3 minutes at maximum power.
- Pour the medium envelope over the strawberry gelatin in the water , and with the help of some electric rods mix well, until the gelatin has completely melted with the water.
- This mixture must be added to the bowl of the mixture of blueberry juice and lemonade . Again you must remove so that everything is well integrated.
- Finally, you have to pour the grenadine, and if you want a little white sugar , to give it a sweet taste. With a teaspoon you can remove everything to mix well.
- And we come to the end, which will be the presentation. For this you just have to add different Halloween-related jelly beans to the glass, such as eyes, worms, vampire teeth…