Witches are an essential part of the Halloween party, so why not honor them with one of the best desserts of this holiday season? We are talking, neither more nor less, than the chocolate witch hats . A delicious, unique dessert that will delight the little ones in the house.
It is an easy dessert to use, and children might really like to make it. So do not rule out that they can participate in the preparation of this fantastic dessert.
- 1 ice cream cone per hat
- 1 green tongue per cap
- 1 chocolate cookie per hat
- 1 chocolate tablet per hat
- 20 grams of butter per chocolate bar
- 15 grams of small candies per hat
- 5 grams of colored noodles per cap
Preparation of the witch hats
Since all the hats are prepared in the same way, we are going to teach you how to make one with this recipe, and then you just have to follow the same procedure with the others. You will see that it is quite simple!
- First of all you have to melt the chocolate bar . To do this, we give you two options: either put it in the microwave, in a suitable container and heat it for about 5-10 minutes , or in a saucepan with 20 grams of butter per tablet so that a creamy mixture remains.
- While the chocolate melts, fill the inside of the cone with some sweets , which are not too big. You can also fill them with small chocolate balls , if you want. Then, place some melted chocolate on the base and glue the cone to a cookie , which will act as the visor of the witch’s hat.
- Next, pick up the chocolate with a spoon and begin to drop it onto the cone . You will see how little by little she is covering herself well. Use the same spoon to make sure that not a single part of the hat and cookie is left uncovered.
- It is time to do a small detail to the witch’s hat, and for this we are going to use the green tongue . With this you will surround the cone and join it at both ends. If you want, you can buy different colored tongues, or even red licorice.
- Finally, all that remains is to sprinkle the colored noodles on the cap and put it in the fridge for about 15 minutes , so that the chocolate sticks well to it. And they will be ready to enjoy them!