Some muffins are always good to have as a dessert option. But of course, what are we in Halloween! So you need to prepare them in a way that makes them unique and delicious. How about making some spider web muffins ?
The ingredients, in truth, are the same as those you would use to make a normal muffin, only that you will add something extra to make the topping.
- 60 grams of dark chocolate
- 100 grams of dark chocolate
- 100 grams of white chocolate
- 85 grams of unsalted butter
- 140 grams of sugar
- 200 grams of flour
- 1 dessert spoon of baking soda
- 1 egg
- 145ml sour cream
Preparation of the spider web muffins
Are you ready to make this very special dessert? We can guarantee that everyone will lick their fingers with them… follow our recipe if you don’t want to end up messing up!
- The first thing you are going to do is preheat the oven to 200º . While it is preheating, we will make the muffins. Do not forget to put baking paper on the trays, and in these distribute the molds of your muffins.
- Now we are going to melt the dark chocolate , the 60 grams, in a saucepan together with the butter (or margarine if you prefer). Stir well so that everything stays like a delicious cream. Another option is to do it in a bain-marie, heating a little water in the saucepan and melting the chocolate and butter in a container, or in the microwave, as you prefer.
- Sift the flour well into a bowl, in which you are going to make a good volcano in the center. In said volcano put the sugar and bicarbonate . Stir well so that everything is well integrated.
- In another bowl, beat the egg together with the sour cream . This mixture will be beaten together with the flour mixture . You will see how little by little a paste is made.
- Before the paste gets more consistency, add the melted chocolate and beat well with an electric whisk until the mixture is homogeneous . With this you will already have the cream of the filling.
- You will pour said dough into the molds, being very careful not to fill more than 2/3 of the mold (the muffins will rise and need space in the container). Put the tray with the molds in the oven and bake for 20 minutes , until the muffin has slightly exceeded the height of the mold.
- Now it’s time to prepare the muffin decoration. To do this , you are going to melt the dark chocolate on one side and the white on the other . Do it in the microwave, because it will be faster to do it that way.
- When they are melted, let them cool a bit and put them inside the pastry bag , which must have a fine nozzle so that it can be used to make the spider web threads.
- When you take out the muffins, and they are a little colder, then go making the image of the spider web with each chocolate, and thus you will have variety for your guests. There will be no one to complain about this fantastic dish!