You don’t want to disappoint your guests with low-quality sweets, do you? If you want to become the king of street sweets, there is only one recipe you can make: hairy spider cupcakes.
Who says you can’t give cupcakes as Halloween candy? With these ingredients you will have for 6 cupcakes. Double the amount if you want a few more.
- 200 grams of flour
- 115 grams of butter
- 1 packet of yeast
- 1 dessert spoon of salt
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 3 eggs
- 150 grams of white sugar
- 100 grams of cream cheese
- 100 grams of unsalted butter
- 100 grams of icing sugar
- coloring to your liking
Preparation of the spider cupcakes
It’s your chance to shine and succeed, and for that you need a special recipe like spider cupcakes… how to make them? It’s what couldn’t be simpler!
- After starting the oven at 180º C, with heat up and down, sift the flour into a deep bowl. With the help of a toilet paper tube you make a hole that reaches the bottom. In said hole you throw the yeast, the tablespoon of salt and the cocoa powder . Stir to integrate well.
- In another container , beat the butter , for which you will need it to be at room temperature, together with the white sugar until you have a creamy mixture.
- Add the eggs, one by one, while beating non-stop , until you get a more liquid mixture. If you wish, you can now add a bit of milk, which will make the cupcake batter smoother.
- Without stopping beating, add the flour mixture little by little , so that it integrates well. As a result, when the flour and the other mixture come together, you will have a very creamy mixture.
- Grease the bottom of the molds with a little butter , or put the paper cover on them (remember that it should be used for ovens) and pour the mixture, but only halfway.
- Put each tray in the oven for about 12-15 minutes , until you check that the cupcakes rise enough. Before taking them out, remember to poke them with a stick to check that they are done well on the inside.
- When taking them out, let them rest . Meanwhile, we are going to make the butter bitumen, or the buttercream. To do this, mix the flour, at room temperature, with the cream cheese (if you don’t know which one to choose, choose the Philadelphia).
- To this cream you are going to add the sifted icing sugar , stirring well. The result should be a very creamy, compact buttercream. Add 10 drops of coloring (the color you want), and stir well to integrate.
- Said buttercream is put inside a pastry bag . When the cupcakes have set, pour the mixture over the top of the cupcakes, until it forms a fluffy shape. You can help yourself with the help of a brush or comb.
- For the eyes and legs, cut pieces of painted paper, or you can make them with fondant, so they can also be eaten… they will be the cutest cupcakes on the street!