Are you looking for some starters that you can put in a kids’ Halloween dinner? The truth is that we have some ideas that might be of interest to you. For this occasion, we are going to give you a simple and effective recipe: amputated fingers .
We could not offer you a cheaper recipe, since you will only need two ingredients to prepare it:
- 2 packages of frankfurters
Preparation of amputated fingers
This recipe is so simple that even a small child could make it. So go ahead and do it a bit, because the final result will be worth it.
- To do it right, you have to have a bit of handling with a knife. The trick is to shape the sausage into a finger. To do this, with the tip of the knife, outline and extract the piece, which will simulate that it is the nail.
- Then, to emulate the knuckle of the phalanx, you must make three indentations in the middle . Finally, the back should be saw-cut, in order to give a false feeling of tearing.
- Next, bake these sausages (or fry them at a very low temperature) at 180º for about 5 minutes , so that they cook well on the inside. Try not to make them too fat, because then you will need a little more time.
- And the time has come to plate and create the false visual effect. To do this, spray the side of the plate with ketchup. The torn part of the fingers will go in this ketchup area.
- Next, place the nails that you had cut before (as they should be pinker, we couldn’t bake them). If you see that it is difficult for them to stay attached, then put a little ketchup in the area to serve as “glue”.
- Finally, and for an even more horrifying effect, add a little more ketchup around your severed fingers… and you have a whole plate for a Halloween dinner!