We are going to teach you how to prepare one of the most terrifying recipes for Halloween night in terms of drinks… it is about the scary faces! When your guests taste them their lives will never be the same again!
On the one hand, you need ingredients to prepare the sangria and then others for the assembly. But don’t worry, you don’t really need to spend a lot to make this recipe.
for the sangria
- 1 bottle of wine
- 1 lemon soda
- 1 glass of brandy, whiskey or tequila
- ½ peach
- ½ orange
- ½ lemon
- ½ apple
For the assembly
- 1 large bowl of sangria
- 8 medium apples
- 1 lemon
Preparation of the bleeding
First of all, we are going to show you how to prepare the sangria, and then the montage of the scary faces will come. If you have never done it, you would do well to follow these steps that we will tell you below.
- Slice the fruits to keep only half of each. Then, in a bowl filled with the alcohol of your choice (remember that we have given you a choice between brandy, whiskey and tequila) let the fruits rest in the fridge . At least for half an hour.
- On the other hand, while this rests, put the wine in a large bowl, with the liquor that you have chosen and the soft drink . Stir well so that everything is mixed with intensity, so that all the liquids are unified in one.
- Next, add a little sugar (at most three small teaspoons, don’t go too far) and a pinch of cinnamon with your fingers. If you see that it is already quite sweet, then it is ready.
- Finally, you must add the fresh fruits and a little ice, to cool the drink. Let it rest, at least, in the fridge for a quarter of an hour so that the sangria takes on the flavor of the fruit.
Preparation of the scary faces
Do you have the sangria ready and is it resting in the fridge? Great! Now you just have to prepare the assembly, so follow our advice.
- Take the sangria out of the fridge and remove the fruits , since they will look a bit bad that they are floating inside your tray with the faces.
- You are going to remove the core from the apples (you can use a core remover) and you are going to peel a part of these , exposing the white part of the apple.
- Cut the lemon in half and rub each apple through it , so that it absorbs the juice. You should know that this is not so that the apple takes on the flavor, but rather so that they do not turn dark inside the sangria.
- It’s time to make the faces in the apple, so using a knife draw the eyes and the mouth in each white part of it, and put them inside the bowl with the sangria, with the face up.
- And you already have your Halloween drink ready, which will come with a small gift for your guests. If you wish, you can prick some cloves into the apple, which will also enhance the flavor of the sangria.