We still have a few recipes left with which to surprise both you and your guests. In fact, this one that we are going to show you now will leave the attendees without problems: the red velvet cupcakes!
The ingredients that we are going to indicate are for six servings, so if you need more, double or triple the amounts, depending on your needs.
for the cupcakes
- 500 grams of prepared red velvet
- 3 eggs
- 200ml water
- 100 ml of sunflower oil
- 200 ml of whipping cream
- red edible gel
Preparation of red velvet cupcakes
You will see, that, in reality, this recipe does not have much complication. The same does require some work, but in three quarters of an hour you can have the cupcakes well prepared.
- Preheat the oven to 180º so that it gets hot. Meanwhile, place all the amount of red velvet in a bowl, add the eggs and beat everything together until they are well integrated.
- Next, pour the oil and water while continuing to beat, which will result in a creamy mixture. If you don’t think it’s red enough, you can add some red food coloring.
- Pour the mixture into the cupcake trays, lightly buttered, but only halfway. Put in the oven, for about 18 minutes , and check that they are being done.
- When the quarter of an hour has passed, he begins to poke them, to see if they are done well inside. If the knife comes out clean, you can take them out.
- Put the cream, being very cold, in the blender and begin to assemble it. You will see that it is actually very easy to do. But if you don’t feel like it, then buy a pot of whipped cream.
- Use a spatula to decorate the cupcakes with the whipped cream , or use a pastry bag to make the classic cupcake mound, depending on your personal taste when decorating it.
- It’s time to take care of the isomalt . It is as simple to do as putting it in a bowl and heating it in the microwave until it melts and becomes liquid. Avoid reaching very high temperatures.
- Pour the isolamnt on a tray with baking paper, trying to make it triangular in shape and end in a peak . When it’s cold, you’ll see that they look like crystals. These crystals are distributed by your cupcake.
- The final touch arrives, which is to use the red gel (or red paint if you can’t find it). Just make a few drops on top so that they spill and have the effect of blood. You don’t have to do anything else, because your dish is ready to serve!