Who doesn’t like to enjoy the sweet taste of mixed chocolate and cream of Oreo cookies? What if we tell you that you can also add it to the recipe to make Halloween cupcakes with oreo? We are not fooling you, you can!
Well, on the one hand, we are going to give you the ingredients to make the cupcakes, which we will make them flavored with Orea cookies, and then what would be the coverage for them. Take note of everything!
for the cupcakes
- 200 grams of flour
- 200 grams of sugar
- 200 grams of unsalted butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 dessert spoon of vanilla essence
- 1 teaspoon of yeast dessert
- 1 glass of milk
- 1 tablespoon of defatted cocoa
- 50 grams of powdered Oreo cookies
For the assembly
- 10 large oreo cookies
- 6 snuggles
- food color pencil
Preparation of Halloween cupcakes with oreo
If we already know how to make cupcakes, you should go directly to the assembly part. But otherwise, we advise you to follow the recipe from the beginning.
Preparation of the cupcakes
- The first thing will be to start the oven at 180º so that it gets the right temperature. Put two bowls on the counter, in one you will sift the flour and in another you will put the butter, so that it tempers.
- On the one hand, beat the butter together with the sugar , which will give rise to a creamy mixture. Then add the three eggs , beat well so that everything is well integrated. In the bowl of flour you will make a volcano in the center, you will add the tablespoon of yeast, the 50 grams of powdered Oreo cookies and the vanilla essence. Stir to integrate everything well.
- Transfer the flour to the other mixture, beating vigorously as you add it, to prevent the mixture from falling short. With the help of some electric rods you can have it ready in a few minutes. Add the tablespoon of milk, beat again.
- Pour the mixture over the molds, filling only half, or a little more. You put these molds in the oven for about 12-15 minutes , until they are well golden.
- When they are ready (which you will know when you poke them with a stick and it comes out clean) you have to let them rest, because for assembly you need them to be at room temperature.
Assembly of Oreo cupcakes
- Cover the entire surface of the cupcake with the nocilla . You are going to open the Oreo cookies in half, separating the white area from the one that is only made of biscuit.
- Place two cookies for each cupcake, which will make them look like eyes , and cut out the black parts, positioning them to look like eyebrows.
- Chop the lacasitos, or some sweets and place them as if they were the nose . Finally, for the eyes, all you have to do is put a chocolate chip or use pastry pencils.