If there is a monster that is very present on Halloween night, it is Count Dracula. And with a little imagination, you can make what is known as Dracula cookies . What do you think if we teach you the secrets of the recipe?
A recipe as simple as this one requires simple ingredients to prepare it. You just have to take these exact amounts and it will be impossible for you to make a mistake in terms of taste.
- 170 grams of flour
- 80 grams of sugar
- 60 grams of butter
- 8 grams of yeast
- 14 sliced almonds
- 2 tablespoons strawberry jam
- 1 egg
- 7 clouds of sugar
- Red colorant
Preparation of Dracula cookies
Don’t get too complicated making this delicacy thanks to our Dracula cookie recipe. Simple, fast and very sweet. You will see!
- To make the cookies, first of all you have to mix the butter with the white sugar (for this the butter must be at room temperature). Beat until you get a creamy mixture.
- To this mixture you add the egg, stir well and integrate . On the other hand, sift the flour into a large bowl, make a small hole, add the yeast, and beat again to integrate the mixture.
- It ‘s time to mix both combinations , so transfer the flour to the bowl of butter and beat non-stop, until you get a homogeneous mixture.
- In order not to screw up with the quantities, you must separate the dough into 7 portions of about 50 grams each . Then you give the round shape to the portions with your hands. These portions are going to be baked at 180º for about 10 minutes .
- When they are ready, take advantage of the fact that they are not completely hard yet to cut them in half. Then you will let them cool until they are at room temperature.
- You are going to mix the strawberry jam in a bowl with a little red food coloring . On the other hand, each cloud of sugar is going to be cut into four pieces.
- It’s time to assemble the Dracula cookies. To do this, spread the edge of one of the cookies with the strawberry jam . You put four pieces of cloud , squeezing a little so that they stick, on top of the cookie and then two laminated almonds between the clouds, to be the fangs.
- Finally, spread the other edge with the strawberry jam, place it on the other, pressing a little so that the jam comes out , and it looks like it’s blood. Repeat the process and you will have your Dracula cookies ready!