We have one last Halloween cake recipe to tell you. It is perhaps one of the most special of all that we can tell you: the dead cake. Will you dare to do it?
There are a few ingredients that you will need. The quantities must be adequate, otherwise you want to add the shrimp with the flavor.
For the cake
- 120 grams of flour
- 120 grams of white sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla sugar
dark chocolate ganache
- 300 grams of dark chocolate
- 300 grams of liquid cream to mount
- colored fondant
Preparation of the dead cake
Have you never prepared this type of dessert before? It’s okay, because this is what our great recipe is for… you’ll see how we leave you speechless at how delicious it will be!
Preparation of the cake
- After putting the oven to preheat, you are going to beat the eggs together with the white sugar in a bowl so that everything is well integrated into the mixture.
- Having achieved a unique mixture, and without lumps, you will add the vanilla sugar. As a result, the mixture has to be a whitish mixture.
- Sift the flour into a bowl, very carefully, and if you want you can add a little salt. Add the flour in three batches , beating between each setting to integrate well. In this case, the mixture will be a little fluffy.
- Pour the mixture into a mold that is suitable for the oven, greased with a little butter, and that is not very large. Distribute in as many molds as you want to get as many plates as you decide.
- Put the molds in the oven and they should only be about 10 minutes to be ready. If you see that they do not rise, leave them a little more. Then unmold and let cool for about 15 minutes.
Preparation of the ganache
- Making the ganache is quite simple. You just have to melt the chocolate in a saucepan. When it starts to soften, add the cream and stir well.
- Distribute the mixture in different molds and add the colored fondant , to mix everything well.
- For the final assembly, you just have to distribute the different cake plants that you have made in levels, they can be two or three levels.
- Cover each level with the chocolate ganache you have made, in different colors. And then when they’re cool, you can put them on top of each other.
- Another option is to put, between the biscuits , some filling that can enhance the flavor , such as butter, chocolate, cream… to your personal taste.