The following recipe for Halloween desserts is very popular with the little ones. First of all, because it is delicious and, second, because it is very easy to prepare. It’s all about the cookie spiders!
Next, we will indicate the ingredients you will need. They will be individual ingredients, so that you have an idea according to the amount you want to make.
- 1 oreo cookie per spider
- 1 strawberry licorice strip per spider
- 2 grams of chocolate noodles per spider
- 2 grams of colored noodles per spider
Preparation of the biscuit spiders
It’s time to face the terrible test of making chocolate spiders. Do not fear, because you are going to discover that it is the simplest thing in the world.
- First of all, separate all the cookies that you are going to use and separate half of the cream from each one with a knife. Do not eat the cream that you remove because you will need it! As you remove it, put it in a bowl.
- Next, you are going to cut the licorice into small pieces , about six that are the same size. Since they are going to be the legs of the spider.
- Very carefully, go putting each leg of the spider attached to the cream of one of the parts of the cookie, three on each side, trying to make most of the licorice stand out, and having the same distance from each other.
- Place the other part of the Oreo cookie on top and press slightly, so that they stick together. Keep in mind that if you press too hard the cookie will break or the licorice will slip out of the cookie. So be careful.
- We are going to use the cream that you have removed before, to cover the upper part of each cookie , with the help of a knife, trying to cover the entire surface.
- Next, you have to sprinkle the chocolate noodles on top of the spider , since this will make it look like it has some hair on its body.
- Immediately afterwards, it is time to use the colored noodles , sprinkling them with great care, because these will be the eyes and the mouth of your spider . Do it carefully so as not to disassemble what you have made!