This is going to be the last of the Halloween drinks that we recommend. And that you know that it is one of the most special, because few are going to leave your guests as knocked out as this one. It is nothing more and nothing less than the famous brain drink !
It is a very special drink, and one that surely very few dare to try, because it will cause real damage to the brain. The quantity that we offer you below is for four glasses:
- 140 ml of Strawberry Vodka
- 14ml lemon juice
- 80ml Irish cream
Preparation of the brain drink
The recipe itself is not very complicated, but you must know how to handle a cocktail shaker a bit to get the best possible mix.
- The vodka must be cold , so you have to put it in the fridge for at least half an hour, so that it is smoother. While the vodka cools, you can squeeze the lemon juice (if it’s freshly squeezed, the better).
- When the 30 minutes are up, take the vodka out of the fridge and put it in the cocktail shaker along with the lemon juice . Shake it well, very vigorously, so that both ingredients are integrated.
- With the mixture well consolidated, pour it into the glasses that you are going to use, but not to the top, since there is still something else that you must add.
- Dip a straw into the Irish cream , absorb a little, and immediately turn the straw over, covering the bottom of the straw, thus preventing what is inside from coming out.
- Place the straw with the Irish cream on the rim of the glass and blow gently . Actually, you would not need to blow on it, since it is a very soft cream, but just in case, so as not to leave residues inside. You must repeat the process with all the glasses.
- Finally, to add a blood effect to your drink, add a drizzle of grenadine , but just a little. And your brain cocktail is ready to drink.