Just because it’s the night of the dead doesn’t mean you don’t have to eat healthy. So what are you waiting for to make some green apple cookies for Halloween? Don’t know how to do them? We teach you!
Such a simple recipe requires very simple ingredients. You will not need many things to make delicious cookies with which to leave your guests speechless.
- 650 grams of wheat flour
- 250 grams of butter
- 250 grams of icing sugar
- 2 medium eggs
- 2 tablespoons green apple paste
Preparation of green apple cookies for Halloween
If you have made cookies before, this recipe will hold no secrets for you. However, we recommend that you follow our recipe, because with these steps, they will be even richer.
- Sift the flour into a very deep bowl , while in another you beat the butter (at room temperature) along with the icing sugar , which will result in a creamy and pasty mixture.
- Next, while you beat the butter mixture with an electric whisk, add the eggs one by one and beat until well integrated. Next, add the green apple paste and beat again.
- The time has come to incorporate the flour , little by little. After having thrown it all, you will notice that it is costing you more to beat. So put some flour on your hands and work the dough by hand . After a few minutes, make a ball, wrap in plastic wrap and place in the fridge to rest for half an hour.
- When you take the dough out of the fridge, start the oven at 180ºC and flour the surface on which you are going to work. Knead with your hands and a roller and start taking portions, to give it the shape of the Halloween figurines that you like the most.
- As you prepare them, you have to distribute them on the oven tray , making sure there is a little separation between them. When filling the tray, put in for about 20 minutes , until they are well golden.
- When they are ready, you have to make sure that they rest well, for at least 15 minutes, before serving them to your guests.