Not long ago we taught you how to make some delicious, quite sweet lollipops. Now, we are going to show you an even better recipe. Many consider them lollipops, but we prefer to consider it a special sweet for the little ones in the house.
This is a recipe that does not require many ingredients. Just a little knack to work with them.
- 4 bananas
- 50 grams of dark chocolate
- 200 grams of white chocolate
- 1 tablespoon butter
Preparation of the banana ghosts
The well-known banana ghosts are a very tasty dish, but at the same time they are also a very popular sweet for children’s parties on Halloween. This is how they are made!
- Put don saucepans on the fire . In one you are going to melt the white chocolate with a tablespoon of butter (this way it will be ready sooner and it will be creamier), while in the other you are going to melt the dark chocolate . If you like, you can also do it in the microwave or in a bain-marie, as best suits you.
- While the chocolate is melting, which will take a few minutes, peel the bananas (which are very cold) and cut them right in half .
- Once the four bananas have been cut, you stick an ice cream stick at the base of each one . By having the white chocolate already melted, you submerge the banana, so that it is covered in white chocolate . Let each banana rest on a plate, so that the chocolate adheres well.
- With the chocolate already at room temperature, put the dark chocolate in a pastry bag and use it to draw the eyes of the ghost . If you’re a bit handy with a knife, you can even draw the classic wrinkles of the white cape they wear.
- Let cool and now you can give this dessert to the little ones in the house… a sweet and healthy dessert because it has some fruit!