You may already have a bit of a menu of what you are going to put on the table for your guests, but… what about the drinks?! Don’t you need something special and spectacular with which to leave them speechless? We have a few recipes for you! We started with the hot chocolate with eyes .
This is a recipe that is not going to need you to warm your head a lot. You just have to use your imagination a bit and surely more than one does not dare to try it when they see the eye floating in the drink.
- 1 chocolate bar (sweet or semi-sweet) of 180 grams
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 cup of hot water
- 4 chocolates
- 4 small dark chocolate balls
Preparation of chocolate with eyes
If we recommend this recipe, it is because it can be ready in a matter of minutes. So turn on the stove, because we are going to show you how it is done.
- First of all, in a pot, heat the water until it boils. The same with the milk , since you need it very hot. When both are already boiling, pass one of the liquids to the other’s pot, stir and let mix , at medium heat, for a couple of minutes.
- Chop the chocolate bar and add it to the pot with the mixture. Stirring very carefully, you must make sure that the chocolate melts completely and is very liquid. You could do it without water if you wanted. But, thanks to this, it will be a little more liquid.
- When should you take the chocolate out of the pot? Very easy, you must wait until it is about to boil . Then, pour the mixture into the different cups, until you finish everything in the pot.
- Finally, the chocolate balls will act as eyes , so put them in each cup, putting about two “eyes” per cup. If you don’t like how it looks like this, when the chocolate is warm, you can put some jelly eyes, as we already explained how to make the recipe.